Gallery

I Want to Set my Goal to Surpass Micheal Jackson – Humblesmith


Nigerian singer, Humblesmith, has set himself quite the high standard after stating he would love to surpass late pop icon, Michael Jackson.

Speaking in a recent interview, Humblesmith said, "I want to break Michael Jackson’s record. It sounds funny, I sound crazy. It sounds as if this boy dey mad OH, he don dey craze. But it’s all about belief you know. When I was young, watching Michael Jackson back then, he was more like a god, people worship Michael Jackson. I’m not saying that people should worship me oh. But you see that standard, that is what I want to break. So, my future is very bright, very huge." 



The singer added that it’s all about belief and he sees a very bright future for himself.

‘But it’s all about belief you know. When I was young, watching Micheal Jackson back then, he was more like a god, people worship Micheal Jackson.

‘I’m not saying that people should worship me oh. But you see that standard, that is what I want to break. So my future is very bright,very huge.’




No comments