Gallery

Kiss Daniel: “I feel bad that I'm not practicing engineering”


“I often say that dropping engineering for music is the greatest sacrifice I have ever made for my career. That’s because I studied water engineering for five years and I graduated with a good result. Many of my mates that we left school together are doing very well now, and sometimes, I feel bad that I’m not practicing the profession that I devoted a lot of time and effort to study.

If I was a practicing engineer, I’m sure that I would have gone very far by now. On the flip side though, I enjoy what I’m doing and I have never pictured myself doing a 9-5 job. Making music comes naturally to me and it makes me happy, so I have no regrets.”

Nigeria Rapper Falz; younger sister gets engaged

The growing artiste explained the processes he goes through in making songs as he tries as much as possible to pass a message across to his audience. He believes good music does not need much promotion as it would sell itself. Daniel’s way of singing involves telling stories and giving people a message to hold on to.



No comments