Gallery

Check Out Basketmouth’s ‘Loaded’ Comment About Working With Wizkid

Basketmouth-Uncensored-UK stargist
Nigerian Comedian Basketmouth has revealed something noteworthy about pop sensation Wizkid.

The comedian who was together with Wizkid and rapper Olamide in London on Valentines day, commented on his working relationship with Wizkid, which he jokingly implied as “stressful” in a recent interview with MTV Base.

Wizkid Uk Performance stargist
According to him Olamide did not give him any stress but he had something revealing to say about Wizkid. He stated, “Wizkid is just something else. Olamide is phenomenal. I’ll speak from the bottom of my heart, thank you Olamide; the guy did not give me one single stress. I’m not saying Wizkid gave me stress but you know what I mean”.


No comments