Gallery

Guess Who’s Back! Kim Kardashian Shares Her Gratitude To Fans

kimkardashianlarge


After her well publicized pregnancy and relationship with rapper Kanye West and then paparazzi squabble over her no-pictures policy for her new born kid, North West, Kim Kardashian needed some space and that also included twitter! The reality star needed to swallow reality and spend quality time breast feeding or luring North to sleep and also change diapers. No time for her blackberry or PC.
Well, we all know Kim so well. She loves being connected to the world so once in a while she could steal some minutes on the clock to wish a sister happy anniversary. But now, Kim was on her blog to show some love and thanks to her more than 18 million fans.
Here was her message:
Hey guys,
These past couple of weeks have been filled with the most exciting experiences of my life. I’m enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood and spend time at home with my family.
I’ve been reading all of your messages and want to thank you all for your sweet thoughts and best wishes. It truly means everything to me. I am so blessed to have the support of my family and fans in this beautiful moment. Xo
With love,
Kim

So guys, she hasn’t forgotten y’all for a day!

No comments